среда, 20 января 2016 г.

English

Hello, I am Ann. I have many friends. They are from our school, from our yard and from our village. I like them all very much, but most of all I like Mary. She is very beautiful, she has long hair, blue eyes, and she is tall. All the boys like her very much. On Saturdays she comes to us and we do our homeworks together. Our mothers are also friends. We are good friends.
most of all- ամենաշատը
 Vocabulary
Village- գյուղ
Together- միասին
Also- նաև, նույնպես
աչք eye                        աչքեր eyes
ձեռք hand                     ձեռքեր hands
կատու cat                    կատուներ cats
պայուսակ bag             պայուսակներ bags
ավտոբուս -bus              ավտոբուսներ -buses
ձի horse                      ձիեր horses
բայց՝
  կին – woman                 կանայք women
երեխա- child              երեխաներ- children
մարդ-  man                 մարդիկ- men
ատամ tooth              ատամներ- teeth
ոտք foot                     ոտքեր- feet
եզ- ox                               եզներ-oxen
Տեղադրիր բառերը համապատասխան տեղերում
(children, plate, books, apple, trees, pictures, ox)
  1. My  books are in my bag.
  2. There are pictures on the walls of this room.
  3. The birds are  in the trees.
  4. There is an apple in this plate .
  5. The ox  is in the field.
  6. Children. are playing in the garden.
Գրիր ընկերոջդ մասին
My friend

I have a friend. His name is Levon. He is eight. We are from the same school. He has a mother, father  a sister and two brothers .He has yellow hair, brown eyes. He is not tall.  He is my best frined . He likes math  and english  . He is very kind and clever . I like my frined very much. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий